Thursday, 23 April 2015

CRITICAL LITERACY - BLOG ENTRY

BLOG ENTRY


Rumors of Critical Literacy

                During my early weeks of this semester, one senior has asked me a question which is “How the feels of learning CL (Critical Literacy)?” My answer towards her is “It’s quite interesting. Why?” Then she said, “Haha, you don’t get the real feels yet about learning CL. Don’t worry, you will get the feels later when the time comes. Just wait and see. Hahahaha!” After she finished her sentence, I started to wonder about the hardness this subject. Why this subject is very popular among the seniors? Is this subject really hard? And, what makes this subject really hard?

                My last question appears in my mind because during my early classes, I do know why but I’m really desire to know more about this subject because of the introduction’s teaching has attract my interest. I will have to analyst articles or stories and get to know and understand the story so much. And the stories appeared in my mind that I have to investigate are fairy tales, horror story, and stories about the cases I have to solve such as missing cases or murder cases. But after I learn more about CL subject in the coming classes, I start to realize that my imagination’s story I have to investigate is not true and the actual story that I have to analyst are academical articles. From that situation, I have known that the real meaning of the seniors rumors about CL which I have to focus and pay attention to every tutors’ session to get the well understanding about this subject.


                Finally, my hope for CL subject is I will get my desire and interest back as same as my feeling during my first classes of this subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment